Online Practice Exams – Prometric
Prometric offers online practice exams for most exam titles. Prometric practice exams are offered on the internet-based platform in which the actual exam is administered.
Prometric practice exams are designed to give students a “test drive” of the testing experience so that they know what to expect on test day. They do not contain current exam content and should not be viewed as a predictor of test outcome. Practice exams are approximately 50 questions each and available for most DSST exam titles.
How to Access a Practice Exam
- Click here and create a new account.
- Write down your username and password. These will be used ONLY for your DSST Practice Test login. You will need to create a separate account when you take an official DSST Test.
- Sign in. You may be prompted to install Silverlight on your browser. Try another browser, or complete this installation process before proceeding.
- At the top left, click Candidate, then Take Test.
- On this new screen, click Take at the top. Ensure that Public Tests is selected on the following page, and that DSST Practice Exams is selected from the drop-down Sponsor menu. Then click Submit.
- Under Test Hierarchy, click Other tests. A list will appear below, detailing all current DSST Practice Exams which you can take. Click through the entire list by selecting the numbered circles at the bottom left.
- Select your desired exam, and click Take Test under the Action column.
- This will bring you to the exam confirmation page. Select Take This Test! at the bottom right to begin the exam.
- You will have 24 hours to complete the practice test. After that, your answer data will be cleared. You can, however, take the exam as many times as you would like.
Available DSST Practice Exams include:
- Business Ethics and Society
- Computing and Information Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Environmental Science
- Ethics in America
- Fundamentals of College Algebra
- Fundamentals of Cybersecurity
- Health and Human Development
- Introduction to Geography
- Human Resource Management
- Introduction to Business
- Introduction to World Religions
- Lifespan Developmental Psychology
- Management Information Systems
- Organizational Behavior
- Personal Finance
- Principles of Public Speaking
- Principles of Statistics
- Principles of Supervision
- Substance Abuse
- Technical Writing
- The Civil War and Reconstruction